• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Madden NFL Id avoid making this guy mad

    Madden NFL Id avoid making this guy mad


    Id avoid making this guy mad

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    Wonder where he's from

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    It is pride month after all��‍♂️

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    lol oh Madden, you silly goose! [This is an ALL-MADDEN CFM btw!!]

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:42 PM PDT

    My man.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    We have a fallen soldier. I salute you

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    This

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    Madden Draft Editor Complete

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    If you could make your own soundtrack for Madden 22 what songs would you put?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Hilarious injury glitch I saw earlier

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    I'm the Bears playing against the Packers on All Madden, and they're trying to tie the score late.

    Aaron Rodgers throws a completion, it shows the wr celebrating, then it cuts back to Aaron Rodgers, who is running up against a wall. The very next thing that happens is Aaron Rodgers got injured with back spasms.

    Is this a common bug, or no?

    submitted by /u/theresabeeonyourhat
    [link] [comments]

    Madden fix your game! I went for the pick and the ball went through the CB's hand

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Glitch changing result in franchise mode?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    Twice now after I've exited a game, the result on the main screen (and my record) does not reflect what happened in the game. First time I won 38-35, and when I got out it was recorded as a 35-0 loss. Player stats were all correct, and when I check the box score the score by quarter is correct, but the final score is 35-0.

    Second time I won 41-23, and it gave me a 41-0 win, this time the player stats were still correct but the box score also showed them scoring 0. Somehow Fournette's three TDs didn't actually count for points I guess.

    Anybody else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/R-Cynic
    [link] [comments]

    Super bowl in me and my friends connected franchise league lmao

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    This grinds me to a wall

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    I am playing a Madden NFL 18 franchise mode game(IMO, the last great Madden). And my guy just fumbled and was down by contact. A teammate recovered the ball... and the fumble stood. I don't get why they have it so that if you fumble and are down by contact and a teammate recovers it, the fumble stands(If you're curious, if the defensive recovers it, it gets reviewed and changed).

    EDIT: Happened again, this time the defense recovered it and it was changed.

    submitted by /u/GodModeBasketball
    [link] [comments]

    Player Franchise

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I haven't played a madden game in years so a lot of this has been new to me. Please be kind.

    I'm playing the franchise as a created WR. I have a few questions about some of the things I find a bit odd.

    Why does the camera reset to the QB every game even when I have it set to player-lock and I have full-field control off?

    When I'm on special team kickoff, why do I have to select the aim and power of the kicker?

    Thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/Excuse_Purple
    [link] [comments]

    Can you simulate online franchise mode games?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I'm in an online franchise with a buddy of mine, we both agreed it would be more fun to watch the teams we constructed battle it out in the Super Bowl over sim rather than playing it since our skill levels are vastly different.

    Is this possible? Can we both select supersim once we're in the game and mutually agree to it? Or there's a chance we'd be able to get to together at my place to watch the game, so is it possible to start the game with just one of the two players having accepted the invite?

    submitted by /u/S3ahawk36
    [link] [comments]

    They called this Intentional Grounding

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    reminder this is lane johnson

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Is it possible to reach a 99 OVR team in franchise, or at least a 99 OVR defense or offense?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    I'm playing Madden 19, sometimes 21, but I was just curious.

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary_Egg_95
    [link] [comments]

    Best Formations and Plays?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm a beginner Madden player and am looking for the best formations and plays for both offense and defense to run online. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/orflanagan
    [link] [comments]

    Best Running Plays

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    What are the best running plays and formations for elusive HBs? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/orflanagan
    [link] [comments]

    Why do I (38/ex-coach/98ovr) lose to 10 year olds with 94ovr teams?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 08:12 AM PDT

    I have solid offensive scripts, I attack the hole in the defense, and I get picked by 93 ai cbs..

    submitted by /u/ArborJars
    [link] [comments]

    We all say madden 21 is at least rough, but how about some things we want in madden 22...

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment