• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 2, 2021

    Madden NFL This is like the Madden 21 equivalent of Aurora Borealis

    Madden NFL This is like the Madden 21 equivalent of Aurora Borealis


    This is like the Madden 21 equivalent of Aurora Borealis

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    By very small demand, my 2021 Cleveland Browns

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    Deshaun Watson goin beast mode for the TD������ stick work crazy!

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Rip Raiders

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    #37 using a Jorge Masvidal tackling technique

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Made my first YouTube video where a team of quarterbacks vs a team of wide receivers

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Would greatly appreciate it if you would check it out :)

    https://youtu.be/uXrI0Uan9kQ

    submitted by /u/Tombrady1250
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly how it was drawn up

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    He’s not punching the air, but instead, he’s giving the air a high-five.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    Just re-downloaded Madden 21 after taking a few months break. Was immediately reminded why online gameplay outside of CFM is (mostly) trash

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    After taking a couple month post-super bowl break, I got the itch to start playing again following the Draft. I re-downloaded the game last night and hopped into a H2H regs game to shake the rust off. Immediately after the game started I was reminded why I almost exclusively stuck to online CFMs.

    1st Half:

    I received the opening kickoff, marched down the field in about 6 or 7 plays, and scored while my opponent sat in the same formation and play. He gets the ball and proceeds to run one formation Gun - Bunch Offset (same play too) every single down while chewing clock to the last possible second. He takes up the ENTIRE rest of the 1st half and fails to score. So after getting a SINGLE possession in the 1st half the score was sitting at Vikings 7 Bills 0.

    2nd Half:

    I kick off and he stays in Gun - Bunch Offset running the same play and chewing clock. He takes up an entire quarter only driving about 40 yards and then fails a 4th down conversion. I get ball and Dalvin Cook proceeds to take his first carry 73 yards to the house and he immediately disconnects.

    My 1st game back after months off and I'm awarded with a total of 8 offensive snaps and the pleasure of watching my opponent spam 1 formation and 1 play and barely moving the ball while wasting almost 3 entire quarters worth of clock.

    I don't know if this is unique or not, but if you've experienced something like this and are sick of it, I highly recommend finding a good CFM. Because this game was the exact type of experience that can make new and returning players never want to touch the game again.

    submitted by /u/Modern_Mammoth
    [link] [comments]

    Just an average trade in franchise.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    Back in 2007 Brett Favre was traded to the Jets. But the Buccaneers were another potential landing spot for the star Quarterback. So what if he was traded to the Bucs? That's what I explore in this Madden 08 rebuild.

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    This game is bullshit

    Posted: 02 Jun 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    I have a receiver who was signed as a UDFA in my franchise and got him to a 93ovr. He puts up 1660 yards and 22 Tds on 92 receptions..doesn't get voted best wr(not even in the top ten). No votes for OPOY, no pro bowl..such bs

    submitted by /u/Bone_Her_Sauce
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking some ankles in franchise mode

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:27 PM PDT

    How to Improve Quickly

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    I am a beginner Madden player who understands the basics of hot routes, playmakers, and usering, but I definitely am not good when compared to people online. I am wondering how I can improve quickly and learn the different plays and formations, as well as adjustments needed to win against better players. Thanks

    submitted by /u/orflanagan
    [link] [comments]

    Madden be like...

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Throw 5 INTs and 2 FFs and sacked 7 times.

    Did you have fun in your last match?

    No EA no I did not.

    submitted by /u/_unclebrad_
    [link] [comments]

    z_ddyy

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Who was more of a friend in FOTF Tommy Matthews or Reggie Brown?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    Anthony Barr picks off Screen pass and takes out Chase Edmonds in the same motion

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Famous sayings

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Guys, I primed the pump all week and got me a win on the road in the National Football League. You take any win on the road. You take it, and you run with it *nervous laughter*.

    The only guys who believed I could get it done are right here in this room.

    submitted by /u/jurassicmark1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment