• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 20, 2021

    Madden NFL Just got a leaked copy of Madden 22

    Madden NFL Just got a leaked copy of Madden 22


    Just got a leaked copy of Madden 22

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Tragic Comedy

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Fix your shit EA I'm tired of this

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    There Are Better Games Than Madden

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    As a kid, Madden and NCAA Football took up the majority of my gaming time. Not because the games were amazing, but mostly because I loved the sport, and enjoyed simulating my own version of the NCAA and NFL.

    I quit playing the game for a while after I moved to PC gaming. Eventually it returned to PC, and I thought I'd give it another go. I bought Madden 19. Nothing special. Then it was released on Steam for the first time. I bought Madden 21. Nothing special. Then, I heard that Madden 22's PC release won't even include the next-gen features present on Xbox Series X and PS5.

    And let me tell you something: as much as it bothers me that PC is neglected, if Madden were a damn good game, I would buy a next-gen console just to play it. It's not. I'm not buying a console for such a low-effort product from a publisher that is completely out of touch with its community. I'm not buying a version on PC that doesn't even include the next-gen features.

    The reality is, there are a lot of people like me and you can read their posts on the Internet all the time. You'd be hard-pressed to spend 15 minutes on an online Madden discussion without finding some long-winded rants about the game and calls to boycott it. For all the revenue Madden and MUT generate each year, there seems to be millions of unearned dollars sitting in the wallets of would-be consumers that this franchise seems perfectly content to neglect. Not sure what kind of idiotic company forgoes such a relatively easy and cheap expansion of their market other than EA.

    I genuinely do not know of anyone who enjoys playing Madden anymore. The only people I know who play the game consistently are the MUT crowd, and to me, MUT seems mostly like a gambling simulator dressed in NFL licensing and disguised as a competitive game mode. Even if you don't spend any money on MUT specifically, then it's basically just a game mode built around mobile game progression systems while dangling the microtransaction carrot in your face on every menu it can. Oh, and the best part: the progress you make on the previous year's game has virtually no long-term value whatsoever because it's essentially erased with the next iteration of the game.

    It's appalling how consistent and predictable the Madden cycle is: a minor excitement is built up around the new features during the summer, the NFL kicks off in September, football fans who play video games start craving a simulated version of the sport, and Madden is basically all that's available. Indeed, that's about all that Madden has had going for it for a long, long time: it's basically all that's available.

    Well, I just wanted to make this post to tell everyone that's not true. Sure, there aren't any fully licensed, modern NFL games available other than Madden. But there are thousands of games out there. I promise you, you can find one that you'll enjoy way more. Stop wasting your time and money on this game, and go out and try some new ones.

    submitted by /u/Swans2994
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone drafted a player with this name before?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Decided to give the halftime show a chance. And boom goes the dynamite.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Sideline Deadeye

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Sideline Deadeye

    Passers with this ability have perfect accuracy on all throws outside the numbers (except on high/low throws).

    Hello everyone, does this mean the QB is outside the numbers, or the receivers are outside the numbers?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/TheXsjado
    [link] [comments]

    I was browsing the steam page for Madden 22 and stumbled across this... I hope this doesn't imply franchise mode staff points will be monetized.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    Can someone explain to me now the Pats defender fumbled?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    [Madden 22] This is to any developers on this subreddit, how hard is it to let Lamar Jackson rush for 1,000 yards in a franchise mode? This has been problematic since Michael Vick on the Eagles back for Madden ‘13

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    If you don't believe me, I've got a copy on the vita I will gladly take a screenshot of to show you the rushing stats of quarterbacks from Madden '13 to the rushing stats on this years game.

    Nothing has changed, nothing will, and as much as I want to play football until I see this implemented I will not be purchasing another game from EA.

    The last purchase EA will have from me is Mass Effect: LE

    submitted by /u/fiendish_five
    [link] [comments]

    Please don't do it

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    Madden 16 worth 10$

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Was Wondering if Madden 16 is worth a try, Liking Madden 21 so far and wanted to test out some of the older games.

    submitted by /u/billyfeatherbottom
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to Madden 19 �� EA will never fix their game ����‍♂️

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a Vita Vea PowerUp Card laying around in item binder... Can someone do me the favor by posting 1 if u dont mind plz... really need 1

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Vita Vea PowerUp Card?

    submitted by /u/barremp8
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Challenge.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I'm doing a Madden Challenge where you make a entire team of custom characters, but they have to be other people's characters. I was hoping that some of you guys could send me some. They can be your irl self, a fictional character, your drafted player from franchise, you favorite character from a football movie, anyone who is not an actual football player. I'd appreciate. This might go on YouTube. Btw there's a depth chart if you want to know what's most available here. https://forms.gle/Sic5VBVgCTXyA5C2A

    submitted by /u/Axsonjaxson16
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if they will update the music?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I buy a copy every few years to appease my offseason football urges and I love to do the dynasty mode, new players or whatever don't typically matter to me. I honestly don't even care about the updated features, etc. from year - to - year.

    One thing has really bothered me recently (besides no longer being able to create your own teams / uniforms): the music is ALL rap or hip-hop. Every. Single. Song. The first thing I did with the last 2 versions I bought was set up my account...and turn off all of the custom music. It's not even that I dislike rap, I just think they do a terrible job curating music to accompany the game.

    At least mix it up or add several different genres.

    If anyone has an inside scoop on the upcoming soundtrack I would love to check it out ahead of time. I was thinking about preordering for myself this Father's day, but I wanted a little more info.

    submitted by /u/professionalturd
    [link] [comments]

    Madden devs should do this.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Look every year is the same copypasta as the year before. It feels like the mindset they have is what features can we complete in a year to stick into this game and nothing really changes because they "don't have the time" so instead they should have a 3 year rotation. 1 year focus on core game play year 2 mut/arcade modes like the yard. Year 3 franchise. Each year should have meaningful updated to the year they are in. Im not saying 100% neglect the others but at least it wouldn't be the same game with a new cover every year.

    submitted by /u/xlXSunshineXlx
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 vs 22

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    What's the difference of Madden 21 vs 22 when seeing the trailer I didn't see a big difference?

    submitted by /u/tatimore
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to make a Cam Newton clone?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make a Cam Newton "clone" for the Minnesota Vikings (size, build, physical, arm strength) from when he was in his prime. Got any tips?

    submitted by /u/IsaacJoenson
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Face of the Franchise only let me pick jersey numbers 3, 14, and 17?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    When I go in to create my character and pick his jersey number it only let's me pick 3, 14 and 17. But I've seen videos of people being able to pick other numbers than that, so why wont it let me pick?

    submitted by /u/Capable-Ad2602
    [link] [comments]

    Beta Question

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    I signed up for the beta but did not realize at the time that it would be for next gen only. Will I be able to give this code to someone else or nah? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/SteelCurtain322
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 21 aint bad to me

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    my issues with madden 21 are very little surprisingly. i been playing for about 3-4 weeks now since i found it on game pass for xbox one. The main things i see with complaints are the franchise. I dont play team franchise a lot i do a lot of player franchises. the only problems i've had is when i try to slide it goes to a tackle animation. And the pass interference animations. also the weight determines speed i guess. i madee a 400 ilb player and he had the running animation is like a mlb. all in all i give the game a 6.4 outta 10. its a video game. not gonna be perfect.

    submitted by /u/BoogYzilla
    [link] [comments]

    Remember This Madden Feature Part 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Remember This Madden Feature Part 2

    Remember in Madden 06-09 when you didn't know anything about Formations or Calling a play so you had an option to let John Madden Himself call a play and tell you to do stuff like run the ball or move your WR to a different side of the field, Where did this Go Ea?

    #NFLDropEA

    submitted by /u/Jayden_Revelation
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment