• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Madden NFL Went to play madden 2005 today and they had historic teams??? How have they taken so many steps backwards 😭😭

    Madden NFL Went to play madden 2005 today and they had historic teams??? How have they taken so many steps backwards ����


    Went to play madden 2005 today and they had historic teams??? How have they taken so many steps backwards ����

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Something seems wrong here...

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    Perfect blocking by my tackle

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Pump fake

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    As far as I can tell pump fakes do nothing other than occasionally cause you to get sacked when you use it by accident.

    Has anyone used a pump fake to their advantage?

    submitted by /u/escamuel
    [link] [comments]

    This is why I buy the warranty program for $10 on my Xbox controller through GameStop. Things like this

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    In-Depth Breakdown of Franchise Gridiron Notes

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Madden invented the clone machine bro wtf

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    I made the Pro Bowl as a rookie [21 Mod]

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Who is buying the next madden

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    I guess breaking every rookie running back record isn't enough to win rookie of the year

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Literally the worst QB class I’ve ever seen

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I know it’s the CPU... but still super excited to put up triple digits with my franchise team that I’ve had for 10+ seasons. (All-Madden; 15 min quarters)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    To Hardcore CFM Players Looking for a League

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    Madden deleted our 6 season league. So I've acquired a new level of hatred for this game, but I've played madden for 12 years, I've bought every single one since madden 10 ,(I know it's been rough) and I've got to say the league I'm in now is the most organized league I've ever been in. We are a sim league. We are recruiting for our new start up league. If you are interested join the discord "Any Given Sunday"

    submitted by /u/Kliegs999
    [link] [comments]

    Cowards online..

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Played 14 games of M22 online... everyone picks either the Ravens or Cheifs, and then dysnc's by doing the pause glitch.... so hard to evaluate a game when you can't make it to halftime lol

    submitted by /u/Pick-Sticks-CFM
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta question? If not allowed feel free to delete

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 11:14 PM PDT

    I had a friend get his acution house and trade block get banned. Will he be banned for 22 as well?

    submitted by /u/ChickenJoe1444
    [link] [comments]

    AM Cpu vs Cpu franchise - bugged team?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    I have chosen to play madden franchise mode as a viewer of All-Madden CPU games cause I thought it was less frustrating to be a spectator. After watching 3 pre-season games on simulation, why is it that my team, on every possession, does 2 running plays for almost no gain, throws a 4 yard dump pass on a 3rd and 7 and punts? I watched 3 simulation games, and aside from random runs that actually gain 5+ yards, this is how every possession goes when my team has the ball. I have Jalen Hurtz as my QB as I did fantasy draft, my team is not bad at all, quite a few good players on both sides of the ball... I dont understand why my team keeps running the same plays over and over lol.

    Also i've noticed an actual glitch, that when my AI QB hikes the ball, he just stands there as if hes still waiting for the snap and the play continues until he gets sacked. He doesnt move a single muscle.

    Got madden 21 on humble bundle and im growing impatient with it after 3 days lol I Tried playing myself on pro difficulty, its too easy. Put it on all-pro, AI automatically knows every pass I will make and intercepts the ball from 10 yards away, cant gain more than 1-5 running yards per play. So I decided to just be a coach/team builder and watch the AI go at eachother on all-madden, and still im getting the shaft.

    submitted by /u/Furyan9x
    [link] [comments]

    help me

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    i need someone to play my friend in madden that's really good since he needs some humbling.

    submitted by /u/Enough-Fruit7091
    [link] [comments]

    Apparently this is good

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I was playing madden franchise and saw this, what a coincidence

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    Blitz Control.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    Will there be created teams?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Pro Bowl INT magician

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Question: why did my video get removed?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    I just posted a video of a crazy interception happening in my franchise game and it said it was removed because league advertisements are only allowed on Wednesdays.

    Someone explain please

    submitted by /u/qball-who
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment