• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 1, 2021

    Madden NFL Every Home Field Advantage for each team in Madden 22

    Madden NFL Every Home Field Advantage for each team in Madden 22


    Every Home Field Advantage for each team in Madden 22

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Simple question, no ridiculing please, Are you buying and going to play madden 22? Why or why not

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys my name is Chris!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I'm 12 years old and I love playing madden H2H. I always play with the Chiefs and sometimes the Ravens when I'm feeling a little cheesy. I'm like really good at Madden it's so fun beating people with the chiefs I average 70 passes a game and average 4 passing touchdowns a game and only 5 interceptions.

    I don't know why other people don't play with the chiefs every game it's so fun you don't even have to be good at madden you just throw it deep to Tyreek and he will score. He's a beast!

    But like I was saying I'm like super good, my record is 400-384 I'm in the top 5% of madden H2H, my friends nickname for me is the punisher!

    submitted by /u/Klarp-Kibbler
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise Mode Addition: Cut Scenes and added scenarios

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    So I played the beta, simmed and played through a few seasons, saw the new cut scenes and saw more scenarios pop up. My initial thought is -- who let these cinematic scenes come through? Hear me out, and I don't wanna hear people say "who cares" and that the functionality is more important. IT IS, but this is a major gaming franchise.

    My beef is this:

    1. The obvious issue is there's no audio of dialogue. I understand why -- you can't get audio for all coaches and players and don't want to have them misrepresented with generic audio. But knowing you won't be able to have audio, the workaround for me would be delivering the news in third person. Prompt the user with the questions and then have Rich Eisen or someone from ESPN/NFL Network deliver the news or a reporter. Think back to NFL 2k5 (example here). How is it that 2k5 has better cinematics than Madden 22 on next-gen console??
    2. Equally laughable to me is the players are ALWAYS in full pads. The first scene I see is our QB in a film room and they're talking about how to handle the rain. The scenario itself, hey, that's great! Assuming it was unfinished and will be better at launch, the rest of the room is in what look like jailhouse jumpsuits. But what I know WON'T change is the QB sitting in film study in full pads. Absolutely, hilariously, poor game design and just laziness. The same brand of laziness that had us stare at our head coach pace around his desk for hours while we managed our teams for 2+ Maddens. I look at another game EA Sports is launching soon, F1 2021, and the trailers and screens from their cinematic scenes. Notice the race car drivers aren't walking around in their race day gear in every imaginable scene?

    This is the splash you want to make in next-gen? Those graphics belong in XB360/PS3.

    A lot of folks don't understand the negative reaction from a lot of the franchise community to what we've seen in the beta, trailers, and "deep" dives. This to me is a hallmark example of adding something very half baked, and the thing is, they never circle back to improve it. This is how this scenario system will look for years if the past has taught us anything.

    submitted by /u/jls5510
    [link] [comments]

    Good to see Madden still hasn’t chaged* at all

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Beat the Packers 42-28 in the playoffs but game says I lost 28-0 and is showing 0 for EVERY stat for my team

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Beat the Packers 42-28 in the playoffs but game says I lost 28-0 and is showing 0 for EVERY stat for my team

    Even going into individual player stats its saying no one on the offense for either team has any stats has anyone had this happen to them before???

    https://preview.redd.it/cmnf51icym871.png?width=1501&format=png&auto=webp&s=978a88d0b9422cfb7b71d8238cb1d14bfa2bf95e

    submitted by /u/Syckoh1
    [link] [comments]

    Scouting using draft news in franchise

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    I play franchise very religiously, and am in my 16th season. I've read a lot of tips on how to scout players, and one I think sort of helps, though can still return crap results, is reading the "draft news." They will tell you things like who won the Heisman, or who had a big game that week, so I get why this is an obvious tip, but what I didn't understand, and I'm still a little unsure about is that you have to read the news every week. I always assumed I could just go to the news tab, select "draft stories" at the end of the season, but I started checking every week and that does not seem to be the case, stories fall off. Does anyone else have experience with this? It's a pretty big omission from all the tips I ever read saying to watch the draft stories.

    submitted by /u/alebaler
    [link] [comments]

    The older madden games aren’t as good gameplay wise as people make them seem

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    Simulating 5 years into the future using NFL 2k22 Mod!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Lmao I drafted Frank Gore in franchise

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    A breakout opportunity in the Pro Bowl

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Fired up NFL 2K5 on the good ol emulator. I CANNOT believe they had sideline interviews in the game with players and coaches, and we somehow nowadays don’t have that with Madden…

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    madden logic

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Progress update for NFL Head Coach 22 (09)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Browns Continue Winning but LOSE OBJ to Injury?! | Cleveland Browns Franchise | EP 5 | Madden 21

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    LMAO Rip Ref

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Have they talked about the stadium boosts and how that will work with relocation teams in madden 22?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    Will the relocation teams just have random stadium abilities? Will you be able to pick them? It would be kinda cool if like London teams or Dublin had like a jet lagged ability where teams would be tired in their stadiums kind of like it is in Denver

    submitted by /u/iloveeverybody56
    [link] [comments]

    When you spread the field and pass it all over an opponents base defense, they'll inevitably get frustrated and go to drop 8 or cover 0 as methods to slow you down down. this video shows you the Air Raid and RNS methodology for Attacking Cover 0.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    whats the highest salary you seen on a madden? My main character in face of a franchise makes 40m at his peak, but this random character I created for competition just signed a 7 year 609 million dollar contract makin 110m at the peak��

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    PC controls are dogshit

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    that is all.

    submitted by /u/Satchale
    [link] [comments]

    PC Players, If EA Put Out A Mid-Season Update For M22 To Make It Next Gen, Would That Make You Buy It/Re-Sub To EA Play Pro?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Honestly, I'm surprised my controller is still intact after this play. #90 is a double agent.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    How to play the Yard online?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    I thats the first time that i want to try the Yard online, but i can only choose "invite friend" there is not possible to play it online with other people?

    It will be sad if not, ive seen that the avatar thing is for that mod

    submitted by /u/Eliphas_Vlka
    [link] [comments]

    Best Cover 4 Beater? The Triple Option

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment