• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Madden NFL So Tired Of Hearing These Guys...

    Madden NFL So Tired Of Hearing These Guys...


    So Tired Of Hearing These Guys...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    I really think EA needs to bring back an In-Depth pregame. It would make the game so much more realistic

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Cancelled EA Play because Madden on PC is a joke

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Our good ol’ friend, EA.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:38 AM PDT

    Madden 22 Dynamic Gameday Deep Dive

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Real shit

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Best game ever

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    Just a TD

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Trophy issues

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Can't unlock my last 4. Anyone having issues still?

    submitted by /u/dans5784
    [link] [comments]

    4th down, 1:50 left in the 4th quarter. Down by 6. My slot receiver (#14) is running a whip route. As soon as I hit the button to throw, he suddenly cuts back in and I throw a pick. Wtf man...

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    EA Purged the Madden 22 Forum

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    In a fit of both boredom at work and rage at the PC Madden situation, I went on the forums to express my discontent and ask some questions where EA would actually see them. In a move that surprises nobody, I went to check for replies only to find out they deleted all of the replies to the posts, and closed the discussion. Like, they're not even trying anymore at this point

    submitted by /u/xXfir3knif3Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Feels like a Superbowl miracle

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    Question about m22

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    I was wondering that if I purchase xbox 1 madden 22 can i play it on next gen or can I only play old gen madden on old gen consoles?

    submitted by /u/jaybird955
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my head coach as an Owner because I had a bad offer on Madden 20

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    Yes. I still play madden 20. When the season ended right after the Super Bowl I was the owner of the Dolphins and had a great head coach. But his contract expired that year so I tried to give him a new extended contract. It was 4 years 7 mil. When I sim to next week. He was gone and I didn't know how I could get him back.

    submitted by /u/frifc
    [link] [comments]

    just a thought

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    It doesn't matter whatever EA Madden 22 does

    People will hate it cause The Internet tells you to hate it, honestly If I gave you the same game and tell you to work on it apart from a few twerks you won't be able to do anything.

    If they add something, you are probably gonna say they copied NCAA or re added that feature.

    The truth is you just aren't gonna be satisfied with anything they do.

    and is stadium creator real the end of the world for y'all?

    if 2K or maybe Konami made NFL games you'd probably like it.

    WHY? BECAUSE THE SAME INTERNET IS GONNA TELL YOU ITS A NICE GAME.

    submitted by /u/SKIA07
    [link] [comments]

    Not to be confused with Philip Rivers, of course.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    So glad I got out of the sack��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Just playing around and this happens…

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    Do you still play madden?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Just curious how many in the sub actively play the game. I loved madden and played it every day back in the 05-08 golden years, but with the current state of franchise mode, I haven't played since 2019 and refuse to give EA further support until the game improves significantly, particularly in its presentation, gameplay, and offline franchise mode. Thanks for your input.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SteelersBraves97
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any reason why I should get Madden 21 that isn’t Ultimate Team?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    It's on sale for PlayStation for 20 bucks. I wanna know if there really is any difference between Madden 20 and 21. I mostly stick with franchise mode and rarely hop into the QB face of the franchise in Madden 20.

    submitted by /u/Dpimidwest
    [link] [comments]

    Offensive and Defensive Profiles in Franchise

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Ok, so I'm already assuming the answer is no, and as a long time, die-hard franchise player, I know how shitty it is, and how I'm not really helping the problem, but does anyone know a way to view your own teams Offensive and Defensive profiles? I know you can go look at stats and other ways, like power rankings, but when I got to training on my franchise, it allows me to see my opponents profiles for this week. As an example, (this is fantasy, btw) the giants offensive profile says this: Offense 83, Pass Yd 3rd, Rush yards 26th, and similar for defense, but can you see this summary for your own team?

    submitted by /u/alebaler
    [link] [comments]

    How to complete a wide open pass???

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I hope someone can help me with this because it seems to happen once or twice a game.

    Essentially there will be a long developing pass play with say a 3 man rush, my player will eventually get wide open and just sit in between zones, no other defenders anywhere near him, I go to throw the ball to this wide open player because hey, he's wide open! But then...

    The Qb just throws the ball somewhere else? Like he could just throw it directly to the player who is just standing there open but he refuses to. He leads it somewhere so a player can pick it off. WHY!?!?!?!?!? He's so open. Just throw it to him standing there! It's as if QB accuracy suddenly drops to zero when a player gets that open.

    Is this something I'm doing wrong or is the game just this broken?

    submitted by /u/escamuel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment