• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Madden NFL I shouldn't have gotten away with this.

    Madden NFL I shouldn't have gotten away with this.


    I shouldn't have gotten away with this.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I wish I could catch like this

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Deuce Douglas (Madden's Community Franchise Feature Mockup Guru) was Hired by Madden in October 2020!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    Deuce Douglas, the Author of "Madden Franchise Mode: It's Time to Be Classic" was hired back in October 2020 to Madden's Dev team. This info was found in the "Making Madden" Podcast's latest episode, around the 0:30 mark.

    If you look at his mockups (A comprehensive list of features and additions, big and small, for everything from the preseason to the offseason that can help #FixMaddenFranchise) you can see his ideas like Player Health and Regional Scouting permeate throughout the new Feature List of Madden 22.

    Looking at Deuce's Mockups used to make me sad, because it is content that I thought I would never see in a depthless and souless Madden game. Now it makes me excited for the future!

    Make no mistake, this is a HUGE WIN for franchise players. This hire was seemingly in direct response to #FixMaddenFanchise. They are (seemingly) listening to the community. They are listening to their numbers that state 80% of games are played against the CPU. They are hiring from this community.

    The future, franchise feature-wise, is bright.

    Now we need to find a community member who can make a gameplay engine better than Frostbite. Shouldn't be too hard.

    i love u u/deucedouglas

    submitted by /u/taurosmaster
    [link] [comments]

    That’s Madden for you

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Madden pass blocking/rushing freezing players (All-Madden)

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    this is something that happens to me a lot and I try searching it but nothing pops up about it...the game would freeze players on the field, especially my pass rushers when i'm trying to shed a block and it only kicks in if i'm trying the shed a block or when I barely shed the block then player freezes and the CPU get 80 yards thru the air. I think it could be some scripted shit that's in the game idk.

    submitted by /u/Y47-Chromosomes
    [link] [comments]

    Robert Griffen redemption arc

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Should’ve ran the Ball!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:15 PM PDT

    I figured out how to fix the lag issues in Madden 2021.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    If you're currently playing through origin, play through steam instead. Even if it's linked to origin through steam, for some reason, the online play is much smoother. It may sound silly, but if you have EA play, I just recommend playing through steam instead. I tried every fix in the book, and steam was my last ditch effort.

    It worked. Good luck!

    submitted by /u/holywhitefang1
    [link] [comments]

    Madden "MyGM" or NFL Head Coach 22?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Which would you prefer? Which would be most likely to happen?

    submitted by /u/TheRareButter
    [link] [comments]

    My bf’s “Game Type” is unranked. How do we get to ranked?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Help please!

    submitted by /u/positive-girl0118
    [link] [comments]

    Full Chubb going beast mode online ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Pointers for first time rebuilder

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I've done a few franchises before, but nothing ever when it comes to rebuilding. Typically I'll use some custom roster or just play a bunch of games with a team I like. But I decided to take the worst overall players at every position, put them on a team and see how long it takes to win a super bowl. I have no clue what I am doing and would love some help. I'm playing Madden 25 on the PS4 so you know what the rosters look like

    submitted by /u/I-Am-Sleep
    [link] [comments]

    Tf is with FOTF (2021)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:30 PM PDT

    Ignore if you can the regular omplaints about being paired with a psychopathic buddy/rival, and compete with cretins for the starting role when you annihilate teams. Negate being crippled, still scoring 6+ games every game, being given comeback player of the year and mvp but simmed to lose in the divisional. Heck, even ignore a career of 6 or so years....

    Do not mess with my playbooks EA. Had to suffer under a new coach for the last two seasons with scheme fits averaging 45%. Still won every game but this was insufferable. I'm all up for a challenge, and regularly smoke people online with my 69 level patriots offense.

    Tf is this though, anyone else experience this? Havent seen it as a complaint to my knowledge but doubt its just me.

    submitted by /u/SirDangleberries
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy Madden 13?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    As the title states I'm wondering if it's worth picking up Madden 13? I've recently pulled out my PS3 and saw that it's $19.99 on the store. I'm mainly a franchise mode player and have gotten very bored of madden 21's lackluster (imo) franchise mode and wanted something different. Should I?

    submitted by /u/Kumala1213
    [link] [comments]

    last playable madden

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    i am a long time madden player and tried 21 and found so i wanted to ask what was everyone's last playable madden for me it was 25 or 15

    submitted by /u/kungendani
    [link] [comments]

    I love catching people out of formation

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    I just found an auto-generated Michael Jackson in Madden 21

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    Holy Shit!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    College Football Mod -- Franchise Mode

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    Hi all -- wondering if anyone has played the College Football Mod for Madden 19 or 20 and tried out Franchise mode. On their website, Operation Sports mentions users should "not rely on the mod providing an accurate experience in the mode, as it is not editable at this time."

    Has anyone actually tried it out for franchise mode instead of just "Play Now"? If so, is it any good?

    submitted by /u/Jayisking
    [link] [comments]

    How Cornerbacks Interpret Marshawn's Quote "Run through a motherfucker face"

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Drafting Without Scouting

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Is there a way to know if a player has a high overall or hidden dev trait without scouting? Especially for players in late rounds that you dont scout does combine matter?

    submitted by /u/ReySegador
    [link] [comments]

    Madden 22 Franchise

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    I put up 2 polls on Reddit. Please Vote to help em decide my franchise teams. I can not wait for madden 22 Franchise Thank you! If you have a team not on the poll do not be afraid to comment with a explanation on why that should be the team. I am aiming for teams that finish below.500

    submitted by /u/Zackzarek2017
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment