• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Madden NFL After all the bugs and cheese and everything else that breaks immersion, sometimes you make a perfect coffin corner punt and the spark comes back for a few plays.

    Madden NFL After all the bugs and cheese and everything else that breaks immersion, sometimes you make a perfect coffin corner punt and the spark comes back for a few plays.


    After all the bugs and cheese and everything else that breaks immersion, sometimes you make a perfect coffin corner punt and the spark comes back for a few plays.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    He will not retire

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Failed Pitch attempt,Nwangwu goes for 6! Madden 21

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    Fantastic

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Is Madden going back to the scrambling qb?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    I play mostly online. I just noticed that Madden seems to be going back to the scrambling quarterback style of gameplay. Does anyone else notice this or maybe it's just me? Here are some examples.

    A few years ago and I think up until Madden 21 (I didn't really play Madden 20) the quarterbacks couldn't scramble much without either throwing inaccurate passes or fumbling the ball when they got hit. It was kind of nice they did this so you couldn't get burned with scrambling quarterbacks like in the old days. However, it did feel to extreme at times. But now it seems like they are making a shift to move back to this style.

    I'm playing a bunch of people whose style of play is to immediately scramble left or right. I was playing against the Saints and they were even doing this with Drew Brees. I usually QB spy to stop it which works a lot of the time. But sometimes it still fails. It seems when the quarterback scrambles out my defense will leave someone wide open. This doesn't always happen but it happens enough where it's really frustrating. I notice this a lot with the ravens and chiefs. I guess Lamar Jackson and Mahomes has caused the developers to replicate their style, which makes sense. However, I'm worried they won't be able to balance it. I play on PC and won't be playing Madden 22 until it's available on EA play. So I'll have to wait a while to see if it keeps going this way.

    submitted by /u/thisshowisdecent
    [link] [comments]

    Some kinda crab walk?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Anyone tryna play mut or do a fantasy draft

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:39 PM PDT

    Franchise Mode Question

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Hey friends, been lurking on this sub for a few months. Haven't got a madden game in about a decade. Thinking about pulling the trigger on this one.

    In franchise mode, are you able to "watch" games and basically do everything except control players? Is there a coach mode where you call plays and make decisions? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/giraph37
    [link] [comments]

    What team do you plan on using in your M22 franchise?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I'm a rebuild guy so I'm thinking of a team with an older roster that I can help build younger

    submitted by /u/byzvntine
    [link] [comments]

    RuN It BaCk!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    My god. I hate madden. I've been playing mlb the show and ufc a lot recently. I never bought madden 21, first madden since 99 that I haven't purchased. I still play madden 20 from time to time.

    Had this guy today run 3 plays on offense all game. 2 of them being out of the same pistol trips formation. Just glitchy stupid bs. Bomb it deep to hill every other play.

    I sent a friendly quit in the first quarter after I stopped him on a 4th and 27 from his own 15 yard line. He refused. Great. I'm stuck in this boring repetitive game now.

    I'm up by 7 early in the 4th quarter. He throws an interception because shock, I know exactly where he's gonna throw the ball because it's the 30th time I've seen that same play this game. He rage quits. Still almost 4 minutes game time left, he has all 3 timeouts, and I picked it off at like the 5. So no quarentee at all that I'm going to score. Anything could happen. The game was for sure not out of hand.

    He sends me a message that I got lucky and that I'm gay. What?!? Ok. Whatever. I just send him a message like "ok cool, you ran the same 3 plays over and over again and then raged quit like a child when the game was far from over. You managed to suck every last bit of fun out of this game ".

    He just types some ghetto talk roughly saying "run it back".

    Lol. What? No. Fuck you. Lol. Why would I want to play again? I won. I told him I hate playing people like him. Why on earth would I want to sit through 30-45 more minutes of that shit?

    Also, I understand why people would want to cheese and glitch and try hard to get a win on the current madden, to show off their record like anyone cares. But why would you do that on a nearly 2 year old madden? Do people really think they are getting "clout" for having a good record on madden 20?!?

    submitted by /u/tyler_durden2021
    [link] [comments]

    Just did a bears rebuild 3 superbowls and 91 ovr team in franchise

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Best results so far from 0-16 to 16-0 challenge NFL 2k5. Tried to take a team from 0-16 to 16-0 in one off season using updated rosters! Not easy at all. Funny enough the toughest part was going 0-16 lol just requires a lot of cheesing the AI (Which isn't that easy) and piling up draft picks.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Madden 22 Franchise Question

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    I haven't bought Madden in years, because the gameplay and features are never better than anything 2K sports did in 2006.

    But one of the things that has really turned me off the last decade is the terrible Franchise Mode features. Specifically, that you can't go back to a previous season and see ANY stats. You won the Super Bowl last year? Good. Write it down. Because next season you can't even see that.

    You can't go back and see how many yards your players had in any games. You can't see your win/loss record. Total garbage.

    I know they are overhauling things this year. For anyone with the beta, did they FINALLY fix this trash?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/BarryMahoganue
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise difficulty

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    What difficulty level do you guys play on? I have a franchise eagles team that I fantasy drafted, and have built up through the draft. Im on All Pro, and I play all the games, offense only in reg szn and full games in playoffs. In yr 11, on the verge of 6th straight SB. Team is strong, but feels like it's just very unlikely I'll lose to the cpu in the playoffs at this point. Is the standard to play on All Madden, should I make the switch?

    submitted by /u/Mm7724
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Not Sure what to do in madden anymore anyone have any ideas???

    submitted by /u/Zackzarek2017
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    In franchise mode, does player with xbox series x, next gen version have an advantage over player with xbox one, and xbox one version when playing against each other?

    submitted by /u/Automatic_Writing992
    [link] [comments]

    After playing 4 full seasons on all madden here’s what I’ve learned

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    If your dive tackle doesn't trigger a tackle animation the ball carriers legs will simply spaghetti noodle over the tackler and continue like nothing is happening

    You don't want to injure the other teams starting Qb because the backup will go off. Just got dotted up by 61 overall Jordan Ta'Amu 1 incompletion 4 tds however we can force 4 turnovers against the chiefs everytime we play them.

    One of your corners is destined to be burned on a streak route doesn't matter who it is. It's just how it has to be, usually happens once per game

    The cpu will always get the jump on you for slant routes and that's usually how their big plays happen

    The cpu qb if their receivers are locked up will either throw it away get sacked or scramble around and throw across the field to someone (this happens a lot) completely unrealistic

    If you get a big run play there's usually a holding call

    I've conquered all madden. Season 4 we went 16-0 and won the sb!

    submitted by /u/redjoe112
    [link] [comments]

    Trade

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    What's a trade package for Aaron Rodgers I can do on madden 21 franchise??? Drop.trade packages below

    submitted by /u/Zackzarek2017
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting fantasy draft concept

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Fantasy drafts in franchise mode have been my go to for madden for over a decade.

    Ive experimented with all kinds of schemes, position changes. My all time favourite defensive scheme is your standard 4-3 with your front 4 drafted first followed by corners and safeties to convert to linebackers. Your front 4 dominate the line of scrimmage and you can keep everyone else in coverage. Safeties tend to make good plays in the run game and you end up with a ton of open field hit stick opportunities due to the speed of everyone beyond your front 4.

    What are some of your favourite unorthodox schemes?

    submitted by /u/the_notorious_tig
    [link] [comments]

    RAZR MeowMix - Madden 21 - Chase Young Tearing ACLs

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Gotta love sealing the game with a dagger

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Will Madden 22 be on EA Play at release?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    It's not very long....

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Lumberjack ability

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Does it only not allow broken tackles when cut sticking?

    submitted by /u/AFHusker_54
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment