• Breaking News

    Monday, July 12, 2021

    Madden NFL League Advertisement - Week of July 12, 2021

    Madden NFL League Advertisement - Week of July 12, 2021


    League Advertisement - Week of July 12, 2021

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    This is the weekly League Advertisement Thread. Post your League invites here.

    Post in either r/cfmmadden or r/maddencfm and share your link in this weekly thread or post your League Advertisement directly below. Please do not spam this thread or post to the main sub anymore.

    This is how the posts should be formatted:

    [Console][Slotsfilled/Totalslots] Whatever you want

    Example: [PC][27/32] Sim League pls join

    Please give the mods a shout it you have any questions.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This game is trash.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Never seen this before, an undrafted free agent makes the pro bowl in his rookie year

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Madden 21 How To Stop Tyreek Hill With A 84 Speed Player (Not Click Bait)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    This has aged like fine wine

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Madden Free Talk - Week of July 12, 2021

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Free Talk happen every week on Monday.

    Use this thread to discuss anything you want.

    If you haven't already yet, flair up!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    PreheatOvento350 desynced me when I was up 45-7...seems legit.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I have recorded video of the occurance. Is there someone online I can report this to so he can be banned?

    He's done this before to me so I know it's not a coincidence, and I only get desynced when i'm up in the game, seems legit. I have no wifi issues either, the connection all game was fine with no lag. Just a waste of time to play 4 quarters and not have it count for anything.

    submitted by /u/asterix796
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    Trade ideas

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    List trades packages for Aaron Rodgers?? I'm going to trade him but need ideas for a great Trade Package in Madden 21

    submitted by /u/Zackzarek2017
    [link] [comments]

    September Scouting Update (Madden 22)

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Sorry for the probably dumb question. I'm a Franchise only player on the Stadia. I've heard about this scouting update happening in September that will require to you reset your Franchise. I was wondering if this update will only be for next gen, or if it'll be for current and next?

    submitted by /u/zwroberts1
    [link] [comments]

    My overall predictions for the top 15 QB’s in Madden 22

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    15 Kirk Cousins 81 N 14 Derek Carr 81 N 13 Baker Mayfield 82 S 12 Matthew Stafford 82 S 11 Justin Herbert 83 SS 10 Kyler Murray 85 SS 9 Ryan Tannehill 86 SS 8 Dak Prescott 88 SS 7 Deshaun Watson 89 SS (Because of what happened with him) 6 Tom Brady 91 XF 5 Josh Allen 91 XF 4 Lamar Jackson 94 XF 3 Russel Wilson 95 XF 2 Aaron Rodgers 97 XF 1 Patrick Mahomes 99 XF

    submitted by /u/DyllmanWKue
    [link] [comments]

    What rating would this get?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    So what kick power rating would a punster get fixed they can only punt 35-40 yards?

    submitted by /u/joshywaa554-music
    [link] [comments]

    What are the weirdest/funniest computer-generated player names you've seen in Franchise?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    In my current franchise, my head coach's name is "Victor Stranger" and one of my teammates's name was "Diamond Farmer".

    submitted by /u/UchihaKiriken
    [link] [comments]

    Just started reading all these gridiron notes and

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    Seems like they actually did some work on the game this year. I'm actually impressed. Upgraded from a buy during winter sale to a September birthday present.

    submitted by /u/fighterzalt
    [link] [comments]

    Air Raid Playcalling 101

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    Franchise QB

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    So I did a Franchise as a player, made a QB. Dominated for my first 4 years winning 4X MVPs, 4X Super Bowls, 4X SB MVPs. Off-season comes and I get no offers I guess, and I am forced to retire. Any idea why? I had every passing record except for the career ones. Just a shame that I built up this 99 overall QB and I don't even get to use him for more than 4 years. Help?

    submitted by /u/Secure_Novel_669
    [link] [comments]

    M22 Gameplay

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I watched the live gameplay video for Madden 22.

    First is credit on fixing franchise. Beggars can't be choosers.

    Second, and my point of this, 2 things instantly turned me off watching it.

    1. 75% of the time a running back got tackled he did an explosion twirl and launched to the ground as if Ray Lewis hit him on a cross route. Do the devs realize that 95% of tackles in the NFL are a mundane struggle to the ground tackle?
    2. My biggest wish list for the franchise is to fix coverage. On the classic and always audibled "Stick" route, the linebacker literally just stood 5 yards to the side of the tight end even after his route finished because that was his "zone". This is really frustrating. I can't say how easy it is to fix something like that but you'd think they could get a linebacker to realize someone is sitting wide open near him.

    That's it. My 2 big frustrations with the old and incoming games.

    submitted by /u/BigfootTheYeti1
    [link] [comments]

    Kicking idea

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    So no matter what kicking to me in Madden has always been so boring. You just sign the kicker with the strongest leg and make basically every field goal after you learned how to time kicks.

    In real life field goals especially in the clutch are super high stress. Truly feels random even if you know your kicker is amazing or not.

    I think there should be an option that just let's the field goals be run by the game so that when I decide to kick a field goal I basically just have to sit there and watch it happen like I do in real life. And when I sign a kicker it adds a level of stress knowing I just cant pick the guy with the strongest leg and make him the goat.

    Obviously it should be an option you can turn off kinda like how 2k handles free throws where you can time it or use player percentages.

    I'd just like to see actual stress and weight added to field goals so I can feel the pressure in choosing to take one whenever. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Znelli96
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking Rodgers Ankle on the Pick Six!!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    Trouble winning h2h games?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    I just started playing madden Monday and I'm already a 96 overall with 98 defense and 96 offense. I have been playing madden since madden 25 but this year was my first time playing h2h and being competitive. I usually just do solo challenges and try to grind my way to 99 overall.

    My problem is offense, I struggle moving down the field and I force some passes and by the end of the 1st half, I have like 4 ints, and most of the time I get shut out. My defense can get stops sometimes. As of right now, I run 4-4/4-3 defense and for the offense I'm using the browns playbook. Any tips is appreciated.

    Here the team if it matter? Mut team with tier 10 balanced defense and tier 9 play fake.

    submitted by /u/justinis14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment