• Breaking News

    Monday, April 27, 2020

    Madden NFL It may have only been preseason but that doesn't mean it's not a dirty hesitation.

    Madden NFL It may have only been preseason but that doesn't mean it's not a dirty hesitation.


    It may have only been preseason but that doesn't mean it's not a dirty hesitation.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    The secret recipe to it all

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Damn x factors

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    what is the best roster download for the updated teams after draft ?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    which is the best roster? how up to date with late rounds and unstaffed free agents ?

    submitted by /u/live_xaunders
    [link] [comments]

    When your opponent taunts you

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    When the game just wants you to lose... ��������������‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Madden 20 everyone

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Ah yes ....

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Why does the challenge play button exist when there’s never anything to challenge?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Further, why do the announcers in the game have to question the calling when I can't do shit about it? It's like a cock tease. They may as well get rid of the challenge play option if we never get to use it.

    submitted by /u/jahnlennon
    [link] [comments]

    The Madden gods rule this pass... INCOMPLETE

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Drafted players thread: April 27, 2020

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Post pictures showing your drafted players here. This is your chance to show off great draft picks, late round finds, guys with funny names, or anything else draft-related that's interesting.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Need a good redzone play in the 4th quarter of a close game? Don't care.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Aggressive Catch is pointless.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    That's all I have to say.

    submitted by /u/justabottleofwindex
    [link] [comments]

    No dev trait upgrades for me I guess

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    So this is whats happening now: I have two players that made their match goals to improve their dev trait. But after the game I upgraded some players, the game freezes and when I restart, I have continued a week, but the dev trait upgrade is not there. Really pisses me off to see my hb project fail because of this stupid glitch

    submitted by /u/TheGlueGuy
    [link] [comments]

    This is Wk3. Unfortunately no score but Curtis Samuel broke to many ankles not to post this.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    How do I start a RB Career Mode in Madden 20??

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Am I missing something? I seem to only be able to make a QB? Is there no option to play as a RB?

    submitted by /u/IllustriousTitle
    [link] [comments]

    I need a good post-draft roster for Madden 20 on ps4? The only ones I can find either have equipment wrong or don’t have everybody. Can anyone help? I’d like one with all 255 picks plus undrafted free agents

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Just played a few games online for the first time since December..

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    And the state of this game is sad. Safety play is trash. Scrum kicks are still a thing. Man coverage rating still doesn't matter. Obviously at the end of the day MUT income is all that matter but it's such a bummer that the game is at this point. Honestly I was super hyped to redownload it and try it again and after maybe five games I've already uninstalled, and lost all intentions of buying 21. I am glad to see they fixed some of the terrible 3-4 blitzes or at least made them more complex and the new live playbooks seem cool. What's an underrated older madden to play on Xbox one?

    submitted by /u/wellthenhg22
    [link] [comments]

    madden 20 actin real 2020 ish

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Updated Roster.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm starting a new Franchise since the draft is over which roster would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/zfreeman2011
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop my friend?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    I'm in an online franchise with some friends, and there's one I cannot beat. My offense is decent enough, I can usually score at least every other drive, but I cannot stop his offense. He has Hopkins, Thomas, and Barkley. If I play man and user double Thomas, he throws to Hopkins, and vice versa. If I play a deep zone, he gives it to Barkley. If I somehow stop his three 99 overall players, he finds Austin Hooper or Josh Gordon open. I really don't know how to stop him.

    My defense is solid, my DL is JJ Watt, Kenny Clark, Ed Oliver, and Von Miller. My LBs are Shazier, Tremaine Edmunds, and Dre Greenlaw. I have Derwin James and an 87 ovr FS, I forgot his name, and Okudah and some 82 ovr corner. Obviously corner is my weakest position (Okudah is 86), but I have Derwin James usually just double cover the other teams #1 WR and take him out of the game, and the rest of my defense is good enough to hold.

    But idk what to do about this guy. What I'm considering is switching to a 3-4 which might work. Idk what else I could do. I usually run a variant of a Cover 1 Man, with the MLB having a zone in the middle, and the FS or SS free to roam and double cover the WR1 (I user a safety). I also use a variant of the Bills Playbook, with a 4-3, 5-2, and 46 defense really the only defenses I use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TotallyNotRyanPace
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 30-32 All-Madden sim league.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    24 hour advance due to covid. Must be able to play sim football. No left sticking, mixing up football playcalling. Punting kicking on 4th. Simulation football. Mixing up play Calling. Meaning 40/60 50/50 man zone No glitches or constant outside runs. Will not be able to trade until established.

    Don't waste our time, don't waste your time.

    http://daddyleagues.com/24HCovid/rules Redskins/broncos open

    ALL MADDEN - Operation sports sliders Boosted xp, in of season boost for activity.

    Sportsmanship, be a adult about things.

    Must be able to stream your game! Twitch/mixer

    11 minute quarters with accel clock. Games seems long but last 45-55 mins like typical CFM game. End of the season rosters WITH college rookies from 2021 season and just recently 2022

    If you can handle everything ^ drop a message and I'll send you discord link

    submitted by /u/LTO1069
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][20/32] Realistic Rosters with rookies in week 1.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Good teams left and teams got rookies with dev traits already.

    https://discord.gg/kumjbn

    submitted by /u/gonzo3945
    [link] [comments]

    Alcoholism

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I'm not much of a drinker, matter of fact I hate drinking. The taste of alcohol is nasty to me. With that being said, I love Football. Played it my whole life, watch every second I can.

    I'm now a raging alcoholic because the only time I can play madden CFM and enjoy it is when I'm 10 shots deep into a bottle of Titos or after a completely drained bottle of wine.

    I will list 3 grievances and then continue on with my day.

    1) there is so balance whatsoever. I can't play all-pro with tough sliders, still too easy. I can't play all-madden with adjusted sliders bc I'll either end up getting sacked 11 times and Odell can't get open against a 77ovr cb.

    2) this game tells you nothing. Metas with blocking on pitches is broken. You have to time your sprint ideally before you can even imagine a reality in which your lead blockers will even graze someone.

    3) why does MUT get updates milliseconds after the draft while CFM, after what, a few weeks, finally got an update to fix the downloadable files so I can even just use updated rosters (because madden won't update theirs, they can't wait for people to buy next years toilet bowl blast)

    I love this community, football, and the freedom to vomit words here.

    Also, first post ever!

    submitted by /u/bbressert
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment